6 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Market Deeping, Peterborough
- Character features - Elm wood panelling, fireplaces, flagstone flooring
- Two reception rooms - Dining room - Utility room
- Mature gardens with decked patio area
- River Welland frontage & views to southerly aspect
A beautifully presented Georgian stone property with Regency porch and bays, situated on the River Welland in the heart of the sought after town of Market Deeping. The property has been maintained and improved over the years by the current owners and has a wealth of...
**STC*** A beautifully presented Georgian stone property with Regency porch and bays, situated on the River Welland in the heart of the sought after town of Market Deeping. The property has been maintained and improved over the years by the current owners and has a wealth of character and original features throughout, including Elm wood panelling, fireplaces, flagstone flooring and briefly comprises; family room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, six bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also an additional upstairs sitting room located off one of the bedrooms. Riverside House benefits from a good sized rear garden backing onto The River Welland and with a southerly aspect.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with flagstone flooring, original cornice and stairs to first floor with a beautiful feature elm panelled wall. The property is typically double fronted with a reception room to either side of the hallway, one being a more formal reception room with an Adam style fireplace and Clearview wood burning stove, the other being a family room with a cast iron fireplace, tiled flooring and windows to the front aspect. To the rear of the hallway there is access to the garden; also double doors lead to the dining room with window to side aspect. The dining room gives access to the kitchen and is open plan through to the family room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units, tiled flooring and with door giving access to the garden, having views down to the river. On the ground floor there is a good sized utility room, again with access through to the garden. On the first floor there is a spacious landing with window to the rear, overlooking the garden and river, access to three double bedrooms with features including sash windows and pocket shutters.
There is a further single bedroom and access to the family bathroom. The master bedroom is to the rear of the property and has the benefit of an additional first floor sitting room with large picture window overlooking the garden and river, with a southerly aspect. On the second floor, the landing gives access to two further double bedrooms both having windows with a southerly aspect overlooking the garden and river, there is also a good sized storage room.
Entrance hallway - 25'
Reception room - 17'3" x 13'3"
Sitting room - 16'2" x 13'2"
Dining room - 12'2" x 12'
Kitchen - 12'5" x 11'2"
Utility room - 10'1" x 9'2"
Bedroom one - 15'2" x12'8"
Bedroom two - 15' x 12'9"
Bedroom three - 13' x 12' (maximum)
Bedroom four - 10'5" x 7'4"
Sitting/sun room - 12'3" x 11'8"
Family bathroom - 10' x 8'3"
Bedroom five - 14'3" x 12'9"
Bedroom six - 14'2" x 12'1"
Workspace/Box room - 8'3" x 7'11"
Energy Rating: Exempt.
Floorplans to follow shortly.
The property is accessed to the side, into a small courtyard giving access into a large garage, with up and over doors, power and lighting connected. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders, mature trees, large vegetable patch, fruit trees and a decking area onto the River Welland.
The historic town of Market Deeping lies between the market town of Stamford and the City of Peterborough, with Peterborough offering a comprehensive range of retail opportunity along with extensive leisure and recreational activities, with a commute time of approximately 50 minutes into London King's Cross by high speed rail. Market Deeping has a wide range of facilities and amenities including the high street, offering a range of independent retailers, with the area hosting two major supermarkets and an industrial estate. The Deepings are served well with three primary schools and one outstanding Secondary school and also the Deepings Leisure Centre, including swimming pool.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61482971.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.