3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarold Road, Sittingbourne, Kent
Sold STC £180,000
- Wonderful 3 bedroom terraced period home
- Updated throughout by current owners
- Walking distance of town and station
- Lovely size rear garden
- Downstairs bathroom
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Having bought this home as a project, the current owners looked to this property as somewhere they could really put their stamp on and make their own.Throughout this home has been transformed to somewhere that you can simply move into and start enjoying from day one! There has been a new porch fitted to the front, creating more light into the lounge. The owners have paid particular attention to detail.Both the kitchen and bathroom have been replaced, there has been a new boiler installed and updating to the wiring as well.The home is also ideally located for those who need to get to the town, or walk to the station to save on daily parking charges. The train from there will have you into London within an hour, making this a very popular area for commuters.This is also a very desirable part of town for investors looking to start, or add to their property portfolio, so if you are looking to get on to the ladder, or by a home to rent out, then we would strongly suggest you add this one to your viewing list.
What the Owner says:
We have been here now for about three years and in that time we can’t think of anymore we could have done to the property.We have thoroughly enjoyed renovating the home and it has turned out exactly how we wanted it to. However, it is time for us to move on and we feel we leave behind somewhere the next owners can move in and start enjoying from day one.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'4 x 9'11 (4.37m x 3.02m)
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 11'4 (3.91m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'4 x 6'10 (2.85m x 2.08m)
- Utility Area: 6'9 x 6'9 (2.06m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'5 (4.45m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'4 (3.51m x 2.85m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61484645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.