2 bedroom terraced house for saleSuffolk Road, Westbury
Sold STC £170,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
A great example of a low maintenance, modern home. The property boasts two double bedrooms and the remainder of its 10 year NHBC guarantee. To the front there is allocated parking and to the rear, an enclosed garden with a great degree of privacy. This delightful home must be viewed.
Double glazed door to front. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Telephone point.
WC. Wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 12' 1" max ( 3.71m x 3.68m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Radiator. Telephone & TV aerial point. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.84m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Combi central heating boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone & TV aerial points.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" max x 9' 9" ( 2.82m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear. Two built-in wardrobes. Access to roof space. TV aerial point.
Bath with shower. WC. Wash basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
Paved seating area. Wooden shed. Astro-turf lawn area. Rear access gate.
Allocated space to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61484756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.