3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrith Road, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi Detached House
- Separate Lounge & Breakfast/Dining Room Open To Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE, semi detached family home. The property comprises of a lounge, breakfast/dining room which is open to a modern kitchen and a conservatory on the ground floor and three bedrooms & a shower room on the first floor.
Through the front door of this CHAIN FREE, semi detached family home you will find an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor with a storage cupboard under and doors to the separate lounge with a feature fireplace and the breakfast/dining room. This room is open to the modern kitchen and through double glazed French doors you will find a conservatory which opens further through two sets of sliding doors into the rear garden. On the first floor you will find three bedrooms & a shower room. Features of this property include double glazing and off road parking for a number of vehicles. Please call or e-mail us today to book you appointment to view.
Frosted double glazed door to front with double glazed window to side. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under and doors to the lounge dining/breakfast room.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place with gas fire, telephone point and TV point.
Breakfast/dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Double glazed French doors into conservatory and opening to the kitchen. Feature fireplace with electric fire and wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of a wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to side, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer and wood laminate flooring.
Conservatory 18' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.15m )
Windows and sliding patio doors to side and rear. Tiled floor, Space and plumbing for washing machine under work surface with further cupboards.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, TV point and space either side chimney breast for wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear and space either side chimney breast for wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, lino flooring, electric heater and storage cupboards.
The front garden is enclosed by brick walls. It is laid to brick block driveway and shingle which provides space to park a number of vehicles. Access to the rear garden and further parking can be found through the secure timber double gates.
The rear garden is on two levels and is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid mostly to concrete hard standing and brick block pathways with a number of plant and shrub borders. Also in the rear garden is a timber panel shed with power, light, double doors and double glazed windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61484768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.