2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGillroyd Lane, Linthwaite, Huddersfield
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Panoramic Views
- Popular Location Of Linthwaite
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000
**GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000** A two bedroom semi-detached property with off-street parking, front and rear gardens in the sought after location of Linthwaite. Benefiting from breathtaking panoramic views over Colne Valley.
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom semi-detached property located in the sought after area of Linthwaite. Boasting far reaching views over Colne Valley and within close proximity to local schooling and amenities. The accommodation comprises of: lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor is there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property has a garden to the front and a low maintenance enclosed garden to the rear. There is a driveway and outside storage space.
Enter the property through the double glazed main entrance to the side into the hallway offering access to the ground floor rooms and a stair case up to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 10" Into Bay x 14' 6" Into Recess ( 3.91m Into Bay x 4.42m Into Recess )
Featuring a gas wall heater with a double glazed bay window to the front elevation offering spectacular far-reaching views.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Benefiting from built in cupboards and drawers with and understair storage cupboard. The room includes a wall heater and offers glass-fronted sliding doors leading through into the kitchen with a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.63m x 1.80m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers an electric oven and gas hob with plumbing available washing machine. Further offering a wall heater with a door leading to the rear porch.
First Floor Landing
The landing offers access to the two bedrooms and bathroom with loft access and a wall heater
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 14' 5" Into Recess ( 3.15m x 4.39m Into Recess )
The master bedroom offers a wall heater and a double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.29m )
The second bedroom benefits from a built in cupboard with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. Further offering built in cupboards and partly tiled walls with an extractor fan and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a surrounding flower beds, trees and shrubs with a driveway leading up to the main entrance door at the side of the property. There is a gate leading through into the rear garden.
To the rear is a low maintenance flagged garden with surrounding trees and shrubs. There is a shed offering electric power and a further outside storage unit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61487471.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.