2 bedroom terraced house for salePortersfield Road, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000
- BAY FRONTED HALL ENTRANCE TERRACED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000...NO ONWARD CHAIN...This BAY FRONTED hall entranced mid-terraced home is located in Norwich's highly sought after GOLDEN TRIANGLE. The property offers spacious accommodation with two reception rooms, two bedrooms and private rear garden. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Located within Norwich's salubrious Golden Triangle is this well presented bay fronted hall entrance terraced home. The property's accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, utility area and cloakroom to the ground floor whilst there are two double bedrooms off the landing to the first floor with the rear bedroom leading through to en-suite bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating whilst externally there is on-street permit parking and an enclosed rear garden. The property is located within the highly sought after NR2 postcode area with the City Centre just a short distance away whilst there are a wide range of facilities and amenities found on the nearby Unthank Road. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and internal viewing is highly recommended.
uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, doors through to living room, dining room, kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 14' 3" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.34m into bay x 3.28m max )
uPVC double glazed sash windows to bay, ceiling rose, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 11' max x 11' 4" ( 3.35m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed sash windows to rear aspect, radiator, TV point and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed sash window to side aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer will rolltop worksurfaces over and part-tiled walls. Gas and electric cooker point with space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and door leading through to rear lobby
Open to utility area, cloakroom, chrome heated towel rail and door to rear garden.
Space for fridge/freezer as well as plumbing and space for washing machine
Suite comprising low level w/c, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Stairs from hall way to first floor with doors leading through to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 12' 0 ( 4.37m max x 3.66m 0 )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max x 11' 5" ( 4.39m max x 3.48m )
Double glazed sash window to rear aspect built in wardrobe and radiator and door leading through to en-suite bathroom.
Double glazed sash window to rear aspect suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal sink and low level w/c, radiator, part-tiled walls and airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn and patio with side access gate. To the front of the property there is the ability of on-street permit parking.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road and take a left hand turning after the parade of shops into Park Lane, bear around the left hand turning into Portersfield Road where the property will be found a short way down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61487477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.