4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Road, Staines-upon-Thames, TW18
- Four bedroom semi detached home
- Accommodation spread over three floors
- Three bath/shower rooms
- Open plan family room and well appointed kitchen
- 110ft rear garden
- Ideally located close to the Thames and mainline station
Situated in a fantastic location within a few minutes walk of Staines mainline station and the River Thames is this extremely well presented four bedroom semi-detached home. This versatile home is spread over three floors and offers a stunning open plan family room and well-appointed kitchen. Further accommodation includes living room, downstairs cloakroom and three bathroom/shower rooms. Outside the property offers off street parking for several vehicles to the front and to the rear a garden of some 110ft in length. EPC Rating C.
Council Tax Banding:
Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Tax Band F being £2,420.76 for 2016/17.
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines TW18 4AH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61495649.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 262396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.