3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Russets, Upwell, Wisbech
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- Field Views to the Rear
- Village Location
- New Double Glazing
- 17ft Lounge Diner
£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
*New Double Glazing
*17ft Lounge Diner
*Ground Floor Cloakroom
*Field Views to the Rear
*Garage and Off Road Parking
Pvcu double glazed window to side, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, ceramic tiled floor, Pvcu entrance door to;
Laminate floor, electric storage heater, stairs to first floor landing.
2.46m x 2.34m (8' 1" x 7' 8") Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a 11/4 composite sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built in double electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, Pvcu double glazed window to front, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, glazed double doors to;
Lounge/Diner ( 'L' shaped room)
5.46m maximum x 4.45m maximum (17' 11" maximum x 14' 7" maximum) Wood burner set in brick built fireplace, electric storage heater, under stairs storage cupboard, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear, Pvcu French doors to;
2.89m x 2.14m (9'5" x 7'0") Brick and Pvcu construction with glass roof, laminate floor, Pvcu French doors to side.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC wash hand basin, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
3.63m x 2.67m (11' 11" x 8' 9") Pvcu double glazed window to front, electric panel heater.
3.56m x 2.49m (11' 8" x 8' 2") Fitted wardrobes to one wall, electric panel heater, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
2.64m maximum x 1.85m maximum (8' 8" maximum x 6' 1" maximum) Pvcu double glazed window to rear, electric panel heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, low level WC and wash hand basi, airing cupboard, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front.
The front has hard standing off road parking and access to the
Up and over door to front.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and excellent uninterrupted field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61497038.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.