5 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, South Luton, Luton, LU1 3RH
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Views Overlooking Golf Course
- Ample Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Four Seperate Reception Rooms
- Garages And Driveway
- Kitchen & Utility
- Excellent School Catchment
***STUNNING FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM PROPERTY***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL have the privilege of offering for sale this very well appointed five bedroom detached family home positioned on an exclusive road close to the town centre, mainline station with direct links to London and only minutes from the M1 Junction 10. Internally the property is in excellent condition and has ample potential to extend to the rear and side which may also suit conversion to care home or nursery (STPP). Benefits include a large corner plot with sweeping frontage providing off road parking with detached garage and private rear garden. There are five generous sized bedrooms with original fireplaces, spacious lounge with large double glazed windows and a substantial dining room with Parquet flooring,, beautiful original fireplace and French doors. The kitchen has views over the rear garden with a separate utility room, family bathroom and study.
This property has been much improved by the current owners whilst being sympathetic to the many original features that still grace the interior.
School catchment is Tennyson Road Primary School and Barnfield South Academy Secondary School. There are also several private schools close by which are Aldwickbury School and St Albans High School for Girls.
EPC RATING: F
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G
TOTAL APPROX FLOOR AREA: 260m2
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 332576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.