5 bedroom detached house for saleRose Cottage, Golant, FOWEY, Cornwall
- Wide estuary views.
- A five bedroom house set in wide gardens fronting the estuary.
- Triple garage and off road parking.
- One bedroom apartment with balcony over garage.
- Outbuilding split into an office, den and wine store.
- Boathouse with sun terrace.
- Summerhouse with full facilities.
- Waterside village location, close to Fowey.
An extended five bedroom house set in a magnificent position on the edge of Golant, a few miles from Fowey. The house overlooks its large gardens, described as a mini Heligan, that lead down to the water, and has spectacular wide views of the Fowey estuary.
Originally a small cottage, the property maximises its location with balconies and a huge terrace that have stunning estuary views. There are three floors with comfortable and adaptable accommodation.
Next to the house is a single storey outbuilding which is split into an office, den and wine store. A modern detached triple garage is located at the end of the drive with a large log store and a first floor one bedroom apartment. This has a large balcony and wide estuary views. Also located in the garden is the boat store ( 9m x 5m) with its own terrace and two greenhouses.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped and maintained, and lead down to the estuary. There are lawns, terraces and two ponds featuring a great collection of exotic and sub tropical plants including a hundred year Mulberry tree.
Location Information The Waterside village of Golant is situated on the West bank of the Fowey River and is a popular place to live with its village pub, riverside walks and waterside location. The village has an inner harbour with boat moorings which gives access onto the estuary. The harbour town of Fowey is approximately four miles by road and under two by boat. The main A390 serving St Austell, Truro and Plymouth is within easy reach and there are main line railway stations at Par and Lostwithiel.
Property ref: 121_903_3890107
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61498097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3890107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.