3 bedroom residential development for saleMill Meadow, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15
Guide Price £95,000
- Development opportunity
- Planning Permission granted under planning application number 15/00965/FUL
- Permission for a 3 bed detached property
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN THE BROCHURE LINKS BELOW
Location: To be found in the most westerly point in the county of Worcestershire, twenty three miles off the M5 at junction 5. The bustling market town of Tenbury is approached from all directions by driving through the rolling hills of the Worcestershire countryside. An unspoilt slice of the traditional lifestyle is to be found in our town. Tenbury is a supportive community and the majority of the shops across the high street are locally owned. We have delicatessens, local butchers, fish shop, fruit and vegetable shops to name a few. An independent cinema offers stage shows, films, pantomimes and comedians all year round. There is also a swimming pool with gym facilities, bowls club and tennis courts.
Droitwich is 23 miles, Kidderminster 18 miles, Worcester 22 miles, Hereford 22 miles and Ludlow 8 miles that all offer strong transport links to London, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Services: We believe all main services are available however this has not been checked.
Local Authority: Malvern Hills District Council 01684 862151
Details of planning permission and plans are available in the agent's office.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5) EstatesDirect.com has sought to verify the legal title of the property but buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst we do our best to produce fair, accurate and reliable sales particulars, they are only a general guide to the property. If there are any points which are of particular importance to you, please contact our head office and we will be pleased to provide you with any further information, especially if you are planning to travel to visit the property.
Energy Performance Certificate: Full EPC reports are available from EstatesDirect.com Ltd upon request.
Fixtures and Fittings: All items not specifically mentioned within these details are to be excluded from the sale.
Services: Any mention of services/appliances within these details does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. We have not tested these or any equipment in the property.
Lettings: If you would like to let your property out, or alternatively rent a property from us, contact our head office on 08456 31 31 31 to discuss your requirements.
EstatesDirect.com Ltd will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LandMillMeadow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EstatesDirect.com, Estate Agency. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.