3 bedroom flat for saleNEW! Greenloan Avenue, Glasgow, G51
- Excellent three bedroom lower cottage flat.
- Very convenient location.
- Smartly finished kitchen and bathroom.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
This lovingly improved three bedroom lower cottage flat is perfectly located. Peacefully set on a leafy residential street, the property is just moments from Braehead, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and excellent transport links via public transport and the road network. Very well presented, the property would be a wonderful first home or could be a very attractive buy to let investment.
With a lovely sense of light and space throughout, the property extends to: a welcoming reception hall with storage off, three spacious bedrooms, a sleek family bathroom with contemporary fixtures and an immaculately presented kitchen offering access to the decked patio area. The spacious lounge is formed around a beautiful timber fireplace and completes the excellent living space offered. For warmth and security, gas central heating and double glazing have been installed.
This is an beautifully finished home. Archibald Sharp strongly recommend viewing to appreciate the quality and value for money offered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GREENLOAN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archibald Sharp, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.