5 bedroom detached house for saleWaldegrave Road, Twickenham
- Wonderful detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Three large reception rooms
- Well kept, mature grounds and gardens
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Secluded private road
- Close to Strawberry Hill Station
- Large plot with potential
- Viewing strictly by appointment
Chase Buchanan are delighted to offer to the market this hidden gem of a house. Situated at the end of a private road in a very secluded location is this five bedroom detached family home.
The property is set within enormous, beautiful grounds and consists of a large reception room with dual aspect windows looking into the garden, a large kitchen, dining room with doors leading to the patio, a further reception room, a large larder and a downstairs WC. To the first floor there is a well appointed bathroom, the master bedroom with shower room and four further bedrooms.
The house further benefits from off-street parking for at least five cars, a separate detached garage and has the potential for further expansion (STPP).
To arrange a viewing please contact the vendors sole agents Chase Buchanan.
EPC Rating - E
Property ref: 121_297_2979787
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61503299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2979787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.