2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9RD
- Terraced house situated convenient for nearby amenities & bus stops.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast/sun room.
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- Modern upstairs bathroom.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with summer house.
- Off road parking.
- Internal viewing essential!
Upvc double glazed front entrance door into:
LOUNGE/DINER: 20'5 x 14'0 (6.23m x 4.26m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear. 2 Radiators. Television aerial point. Telephone point. Wood effect laminate flooring. Cupboard housing utility meters. Door into:
Stairs to the first floor with upvc double glazed window to the side. Under stairs storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Doorway into:
KITCHEN: 9'1 x 8'1 (2.78m x 2.46m)
Fitted with a range of modern base units and drawers with work tops over and matching wall unit above. Tiled splash backs. Upvc double glazed window to the side. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Wall mounted gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Open square arch into:
BREAKFAST/SUN ROOM: 7'6 x 6'1 (2.30m x 1.86m)
Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. Upvc double glazed door to the side. Tiled floor. Breakfast bar area with space and plumbing beneath for washing machine. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Access to loft space. Upvc double glazed window to the side over staircase.
BEDROOM 1: 13'11 x 10'0 (4.25m x 3.06m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Television aerial point.
BEDROOM 2: 10'7 max x 9'11 (3.23m x 3.04m)
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Television aerial point.
BATHROOM: 9'0 x 8'1 (2.76m x 2.48m)
Fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising hand basin, wc and panelled bath. Tiled splash backs. Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. Radiator. Extractor. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Paved pathway and patio area at the rear of the property with further concrete pathway to rear access and concrete parking area providing off road parking for 1+ vehicle. Wooden summer house. Enclosed to the sides by brick wall and wooden fencing. Outside tap.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band A.
From the A17 Sutton Bridge - Bridge roundabout take the B1359 Bridge Road turning. Take the right hand turning into New Road (Opposite Bridge Hardware Store). Take the 2nd left into Queen Street where the property can be located on your left hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61503620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.