3 bedroom character property for saleMid Lane, Braco, Dunblane
- 3/4 Bed Traditional Cottage
- Stunning Refurbished Home
- Excellent family accommodation
- Garage & DG
A deceptively spacious 3-4 bedroom traditional stone cottage which has been completely renovated by the current owner to offer an individually designed home which has been painstakingly upgraded to an uncompromising standard. Viewing this property is an absolute must.
The cottage offers generous, flexible split level accommodation and provides a wonderful family home consisting on the lower level of stunning fitted kitchen open plan to dining area, bright lounge with bi-fold doors to rear garden and multi fuel burner,WC, bedroom with en-suite shower room, integral garage with large utility space and further bedroom/office with en-suite wc. The upper level offers a master bedroom suite with contemporary en-suite which has a fabulous free standing bath and separate shower enclosure. A further en-suite bedroom and office area completes the accommodation.
Internally the home has been completely refurbished to exacting standards with quality fixtures and fittings. Particular attention should be brought to the breath-taking kitchen which is the real centrepiece of the home as it makes an ideal entertaining area with its naturally flow onto the dining area and lounge.
The property is attractively decorated throughout in bright neutral tones. It should also be noted that the owners clever use of velux windows and lighting tunnels give an extra feeling of light throughout the home. Quality flooring has been installed giving an extra level of luxury.
Access to the garage is through an electrically operated roller door and allows direct access to the property. The rear enclosed gardens offer a lawn section patio and decked area. A large timber summer house is also included and may provide an ideal office or workshop.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
Dining 14' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.82m )
Lounge 16' 2" max x 12' 1" ( 4.93m max x 3.68m )
Master Bedroom 12' 9" max x 11' 10" plus door recess ( 3.89m max x 3.61m plus door recess )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 1" max ( 3.20m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 14' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.32m max x 3.61m max )
Office/bedroom 12' 7" plus door recess x 10' ( 3.84m plus door recess x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.