2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleDeena Close, Slough, Berkshire, SL1
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- HEART OF CIPPENHAM VILLAGE
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN (APPROX 80FT)
- LARGE LIVING / DINING ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LANDLORDS CAN EXPECT A RENTAL INCOME OF £1100!
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (BRAND NEW BOILER) & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO BURNHAM STATION (MAIN PADDINGTON LINE & FUTURE CROSSRAIL SERVICE)
- LOW SERVICE CHARGES & GROUND RENT (£100 PER YEAR GROUND RENT) & SOLD WITH BRAND NEW LEASE (99 YEARS)
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
*** CALLING ALL LANDLORDS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS! *** SOLD WITH A BRAND NEW 99 YEAR LEASE *** Jackson O'Rourke is pleased to offer for sale this rarely available two bedroom ground floor maisonette delightfully tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Cippenham village. One of the property's main features is its magnificent 80ft private rear garden! The property is also conveniently situated close to Burnham station which is soon to benefit from the future Crossrail service. Landlords can expect a rental income of approx £1100 per calendar month. The property also benefits from having no service charges or maintenance fees. Only ground rent (£100 per year) and buildings insurance applies. The property also features a large living/dining room, a kitchen overlooking the rear garden, a bathroom suite (bathroom has a window!), lots of storage space, gas central heating, double glazed windows and two double bedrooms. The property is also located within a two minute drive of the M4 junction 7, which provides very easy access in Central London and Heathrow Airport. Sold with no onward chain. Viewings highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JORDEENACLOSE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson O'Rourke, Cippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.