2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAxminster Road, Musbury, Axminster
Sold STC £175,000
- Mid-Terrace Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Courtyard Garden & Outbuildings
- Carport Parking
- In Need of Refurbishment
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Set in a lane side location in the village of Musbury, this mid-terrace cottage is of good proportion throughout, and would now benefit from a programme of modernisation and refurbishment. Ther is a good size cottage garden with outbuildings to the rear, and a secure carport with a door to one side.
A mid-terrace property, set in a lane side location in the village of Musbury. The cottage is of good proportion throughout, and would now benefit from a programme of modernisation and refurbishment. Potential purchasers would have the opportunity to acquire a home which has plenty of character with a rural lifestyle, yet within easy distance of main communication networks. Accommodation at the property comprises briefly of an entrance hall, lounge, and kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a bathroom and cloakroom. There is a good size cottage garden with outbuildings to the rear, and a secure carport with a door to one side.
With door to front aspect and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, open fireplace, under-stairs cupboard and wall light points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit with adjoining work surfaces and a selection of cupboards and drawers below, tiled splashback surround, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer and ceiling light point. Double glazed Window to the front aspect and door to carport.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from entrance hallway.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, over stairs cupboard and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and ceiling light point.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, shaver point, wall mounted electric heater, cupboard and ceiling light point.
To the rear of the property is a good size cottage garden with outbuildings. There is also a secure carport with a door to the side.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or telephone East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551.
From our Fox & Sons office in Axminster proceed out of the town on the A358, heading south, towards Musbury. As you enter the village, take the first turning on your left onto Axminster Road. The property can then be found a short distance along on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.