2 bedroom apartment for saleWherry Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Duplex apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Allocated parking
- Modern flexible apartment
MODERN SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT!
This superb apartment offers double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry and allocated parking. Superbly placed close to Riverside Retail Park and Norwich Train Station call now to arrange your viewing!
Radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Master Bedroom 14' max x 12' 7" max ( 4.27m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls and smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, radiator, loft access, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, radiator, extractor fan and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 23' 7" x 10' 1" ( 7.19m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window, three radiators, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 12' 11" ( 2.51m x 3.94m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling. Ref: 34522
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.