3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifford Avenue, Wakefield
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £80,000 - £89,999
- 3 Bedroom deceptively spacious mature semi
- New roof (25.6.2016)
- Ideal for first time buyer or growing family
- Double driveway and impressive rear garden
GUIDE PRICE: £80,000 - £89,999. A 3 bedroom mature semi with impressive room sizes, double driveway and well stocked gardens including fruit trees to the rear. (New roof 25.6.2016). Viewing by Appointment. Attractively Priced. Ideal first time buyer or growing family property.
GUIDE PRICE: £80,000 - £89,999. A three bedroomed mature semi located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Attractively Priced. Impressive room sizes comprising of entrance hallway, dining kitchen, lounge, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. (New roof 25.6.2016).The outside of the property has a double driveway and enclosed gardens which are well stocked to the rear to include a variety of fruit trees. Viewing by Appointment.
Upvc front entrance door leading into the entrance hallway.
Radiator. Access into the lounge.
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 11" extending to 13' 4" Max ( 3.48m x 3.94m extending to 4.06m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, gas fire, tv point, wall lights. Understairs storage.
Kitchen/diner 8' 10" x 17' 8" ( 2.69m x 5.38m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, ceiling downlights. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.59m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc double frosted glazed window. Four piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, wash basin, w.c., shower unit, tiled walls, heated towel/radiator.
The outside of the property has a double driveway to the front. The good size rear garden being well stocked and has a variety of fruit trees and plants and an outside tap.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Denby Dale Road. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Ings Road. Continue onto Doncaster Road and then onto Barnsley Road A61. Take a right onto Manygates Lane. Take a right and then right again onto Clifford Avenue. The property can be identified by our 'For sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.