2 bedroom flat for saleArgyll Street, Corby
Sold STC £80,000
- Two Double Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Town Centre Location
- In Need of Modernisation
- No Chain
OPEN HOUSE on Sat 3rd Sept 2016 at 12 - 1pm.
An opportunity to acquire this two double bedroom top floor flat situated in the heart of Corby Town Centre, overlooking an open green space. In need of modernisation and offered to the market with no upward chain. Call today to book your time slot!
The accommodation features an entrance hall offering plenty of storage, a spacious lounge/dining room featuring a gas fireplace with views of the open green space to the front of the property and providing access to the balcony, a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is situated in the heart of the town centre with easy access to local amenities, in need of modernisation, and ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy-to-let purchaser. Call today to book a convenient time slot to avoid missing out!
Entry via door to the side aspect, features include an intercom system, access to the loft, three cupboards, one housing the electric meter, one housing the gas meter and one a storage cupboard and a door to the lounge.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 9" max x 14' 5" ( 4.80m max x 4.39m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a gas fireplace with marble effect hearth, a telephone point, picture rail, an electric storage heater, doors to the inner hallway and kitchen and a double glazed door to the balcony.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.11m )
This room features a range of wall and base units, a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, roll top work surface over, partial complimentary tiling, an extractor fan, space for a cooker and under counter appliance and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Features include an airing cupboard housing a water cylinder, access to the loft, an electric storage heater and doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.02m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in double wardrobe, a wall mounted radiator and a telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
This room features two double glazed windows, one to the rear and another to the side aspect and laminate flooring.
A three piece suite comprising of a cast iron bath, a high level wc and wash hand basin. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted heater and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
An outside seating area providing shelter with pleasant views of an open green space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506731.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR106630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.