5 bedroom detached house for saleStephenson Close, Yaxley, Peterborough
- five bedrooms, two ensuite
- lounge, dining room
- kitchen, utility
- gardens & driveway
- no chain
A modern well presented Five bedroom detached property on the popular Ferndale estate of Yaxley.
Property comprises of : Five bedrooms, two en-suites, lounge, dining room. kitchen breakfast, utility, family bathroom, garage & gardens. Parking for two vehicles & sold with No Onward Chain.
A chance to own a modern well presented Five bedroom detached property on the popular Ferndale estate of Yaxley.
Property comprises of : Five bedrooms, two en-suites, lounge, dining room. kitchen breakfast, utility, family bathroom, garage & gardens. Parking for two vehicles and being sold with No Onward Chain.
Door to the front & frosted window. Radiator. Telephone point. Central heating thermostat. Stairs to first floor, with under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas feature fireplace with marblesque hearth & wooden mantle. Tv point. Carpeted.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Sliding double glazed door to the rear. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Stainless steel sink drainer set into work surface, further work surface with cupboards & drawers below. Wall mounted matching cupboards & display unit, with under lights. Space for fridge & freezer. Plumbing for dish washer. Gas hob, electric oven, with cooker hood over.
Close coupled Wc, pedestal hand wash basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to the rear. Stainless steel sink drainer, with work surface. Plumbing for washing machine. Space & venting for tumble dryer. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Downstairs Fifth Bedroom 11' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Door to:
Close coupled Wc. Pedestal hand wash basin. Walk in shower. Extractor fan. Radiator. Fully tiled.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Telephone point. Coving to textured ceiling. Door to en-suite.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear. Close coupled Wc, pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled & glazed shower cubicle. Radiator. Extractor fan. Coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in double wardrobe. Coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in single wardrobe. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Telephone point. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling.
Frosted double glazed window to the side. Panel bath with mains shower over. Pedestal hand wash basin. Close coupled Wc. Radiator. Half tiled surrounds. Extractor fan. Coving to textured ceiling.
Outside The Property
To the front the garden is laid to lawn. Double width driveway leads to the single garage, which has an up & over door. Power & light connected.
To the rear , the garden has a decorative paved patio area, with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn, with shrub borders. With outside tap & light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.