3 bedroom detached house for saleHankin Avenue, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Driveway & Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
- No onward chain
Located in a much sought after location is this three bedroom detached family home benefiting from driveway, garage and conservatory. The property is presented in good decorative order throughout. Now being sold with no onward chain.
Entrance door leading to:-
Obscure double glazed window to front, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 16' 6" x 15' 10" ( 5.03m x 4.83m )
With double glazed window and double glazed door to Conservatory, two radiators, coved ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, modern kitchen benefiting from range of matching base and wall mounted units, integrated microwave and coffee machine, cooker, four ring ceramic hob, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, complimentary tiled splashback, smooth ceiling and spotlighting.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.95m )
Pitched roof, ceiling light and fan, radiator, double glazed to side and rear, wood laminate flooring, door to side.
With loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door into En-Suite.
With obscure double glazed window to side, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, tiled walls.
The rear garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by panelled fencing with shrub borders. The garage measures 16'6'' x 8'7'' has up and over door and personal door leading to the rear garden. The property has a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage, pathway leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61506896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.