2 bedroom apartment for saleCapital East, Western Gateway, London, E16
Offers in Excess of
- Two double bedroom duplex apartment
- Two bathrooms plus downstairs WC
- Almost 1200 square feet
- Residents underground parking
- Private balcony with partial dock views
- Walking distance to DLR, Emirates Airline, upcoming Cross-Rail and local amenities
Lourdes are proud to present this very generously sized duplex apartment, arranged over the ninth and tenth floor of this contemporary dockside development. The property boasts incredible levels of natural light through the floor to ceiling double height windows and is in immaculate condition throughout. There is a feature staircase which leads to two good size double bedrooms, one with en-suite plus a large family bathroom. The development benefits from 24 hour concierge and gym with sauna. The property has a secure underground parking space and is a very short walk away from a range of restaurants, the Excel Centre, DLR, Emirates Airline and upcoming Cross-Rail station providing easy access to the 02 and Canary Wharf.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61508762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.