3 bedroom detached house for saleWilloughby Road, Kingston upon Thames KT2
- 3 bedroom detached Victorian villa
- Off street parking
- No onward chain
- Generous scope to extend (stpp)
- Catchment for "Outstanding" schools
- 0.4 miles (8 minute walk) from the railway station
A unique opportunity to acquire a generous three bedroom detached family house with enormous scope to extend, offered with no onward chain. Arranged naturally over the ground and first floor, the property comprises a large open plan kitchen and reception with feature bay window, as well reception to the rear, currently configured as a downstairs bedroom, with separate wet room. The first floor offers two double bedrooms spanning the width of the house as well as generous single bedroom and family bathroom. The property would benefit from some internal reconfiguration and also offers the opportunity to extend to the side and into the loft (subject to planning permission). Externally, the property offers a very well-proportioned outhouse to the rear of the garden, whilst substantial off street parking is provided to the side. Willoughby Road is an incredibly popular and quiet residential side street in the heart of North Kingston and therefore very convenient for Kingston town centre, railway station, the River Thames and very well regarded local schools, all of which are within 1/2 mile of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61509467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2305761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.