3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwanlow Lane, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £180,000
- Traditional three double bedroom semi detached property
- Entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room.
- Kitchen, utility room and outside toilet.
- Prestigious location
GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £180,000
With high ceilings and full of natural light this traditional three bedroom semi detached property is situated along Winsford's prestigious Swanlow Lane.
GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £180,000
With high ceilings and full of natural light this traditional three bedroom semi detached property is situated along Winsford's prestigious Swanlow Lane. Downstairs this character property briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility room and outside toilet. On the first floor you will find three spacious double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. With a little bit of cosmetic work this could become the family home that you have been looking for. Internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Accessed via front door. Cupboard with Upvc double glazed window. Picture rail. Radiator
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.13m x 3.10m )
Parque wood flooring. Single glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed patio doors. Picture rail. Radiator. Gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Upvc bay window to the front elevation. Gas fire. Picture rail.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Fitted with wall and base units. Tiled floor. Space for a cooker. Radiator. Single sink and drainer. Upvc window to the side elevation. Tiled splash back.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 4' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.50m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. Radiator. Tiled floor. Single sink and drainer.
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" plus bay x 12' 4" into recess ( 3.81m plus bay x 3.76m into recess )
Bay window. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a bath with shower above, hand wash basin and WC. Part tiled. Lino. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Two patio areas. Shed. Lawn. Flower beds and fenced. Outside toilet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61509896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.