4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRingwood Close, Crawley
Sold STC £425,000
- Guide Price: £425,000 - £435,000
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Rear Garden, Garage and Allocated Parking Space
- Central Location
Well Presented EXTENDED Four Bedroom Sem-Detached family home comprising of a Lounge, DINING ROOM, STUDY, Fitted Kitchen, UTILITY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM, Family Bathroom, REAR GARDEN and GARAGE with ALLOCATED PARKING.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this four bedroom extended semi-detached family home to the market! Situated at the edge of Furnace Green, Ringwood Close is a convenient family location and an address where people settle for many years. This property would make the ideal purchase for investors interested in expanding their portfolio, or home-movers looking for their next family home!
Upon entering the property you are greeted by an entrance porch providing storage for shoes and coats, before leading through the hallway into the spacious lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace with an electric fire, a separate dining room with French doors offering access to the rear garden, and a third reception room currently being used as a study. The fitted kitchen offers a sink with draining area, an electric double oven and gas hob with an overhead integrated extractor hood, numerous wall and base units included an integrated larder refrigerator, ample worktop space and room for a dish washer, and the boiler is located in the kitchen integrated into the high level cupboard run on the left-hand side. The utility room currently houses a second sink, additional cupboards and offers space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer. Off the hallway there is also a downstairs shower room with a low flush toilet basin.
Upstairs, the property boasts four good size bedrooms, three of which are doubles with the master also benefitting from fitted wardrobes, and the family bathroom consists of a low flush toilet and basin, a wall mounted storage cupboard and a bath with an overhead electric shower unit.
The South facing rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a large patio space offering room for outside entertaining. The brick laid pond and numerous plants and flowers around the garden add to the presentation, but the upkeep remains low maintenance. At the end of the garden there is a detached single garage with power/lighting and an allocated parking space.
The property is in close proximity to many local amenities and within easy walking distance of Crawley Town Centre and Crawley Mainline Station at just half a mile away. It is ideally situated for multiple school opportunities, good transport links and various recreational facilities. Although the location is extremely central, Ringwood Close is a friendly, secure and relatively quiet area.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Study 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Utility Room 15' 1" x 6' 3" ( 4.60m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 10' ( 4.42m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61512053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.