3 bedroom detached house for saleMoreteyne Park, Marston Moretaine
- Detached property
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathroom: 1
- En suite: 2
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining room, sitting room and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and family area
The Winchester is a five bedroom detached home with an open plan kitchen and family area featuring bi-fold doors, 2 high level ovens and integrated appliances and a ground floor study. Upstairs benefits from an en suite to two bedrooms.
This attractive new development is in the Bedfordshire village of Marston Moretaine just seven miles from the county town of Bedford. Marston Moretaine is in an ideal location close to lakes, countryside and woodland, and has a good selection of village shops, services and excellent transport links. Moreteyne Park offers a wide choice of brand new homes, each carefully designed to meet the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a new home that offers contemporary living in a friendly, semi-rural location, your search ends here
Marston Moretaine has a range of local shops and services for everyday essentials including a Co operative supermarket, a post office, pharmacy, newsagents, butchers, hair salon and petrol station. Just six miles away Bedford has three shopping centres and twice weekly markets.
In the heart of Marston Moretaine and close to the historic St Mary's Church, you'll find Church End Lower School complete with its own open air swimming pool! On the outskirts of the village there's Shelton Lower School and about three miles away at Stewartby there's Marston Vale Middle School. For senior pupils Wootton Upper School and Arts College is an Academy, while in Bedford the independent Bedford School caters for boys aged 7 to 18 years, and Bedford Modern School is an independent day school for boys and girls aged 7 - 18.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61516952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLI302789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Flitwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.