2 bedroom barn conversion for saleStoney Lane, Pulham Market
Guide Price £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £350,000-£360,000
- Detached Barn Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge/Dining Area
- Grounds Extending to Approximately 1 Acre (STMS)
- Twin Stable Block
- Detached Studio Annex
- Multiple off Road Parking
*** UNDER OFFER *** Guide Price £350,000-£360,000 Situated on the outskirts of the village of Pulham Market, this barn conversion occupies a generous garden, offering equestrian facilities situated in approximately 1 acre of ground and a twin stable room.
Positioned along a country lane, on the outskirts of the village of Pulham Market, is this attractive two bedroom detached barn conversion with a studio annex. The grounds extend to approximately 1 acre including a twin stable block offering equestrian facilities and a large ornamental pond.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, generous lounge/diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is approached by a shingled drive way providing access to the detached barn, stable block and double garage/ work shop. The drive way provides multiple off road parking for several vehicles.
The grounds extend to approximately 1 acre (STMS) with a generous paved and shingled seating area to the rear aspect of the barn, with an additional outhouse/ utility room.
The property is surrounded by open countryside and has mature hedge screening giving a good element of privacy to the property. There is also a rather large ornamental pond with the majority of the garden being split in to two paddocks to provide grazing areas.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, vinyl flooring, doors to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.31m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door, quarry tiled flooring, work surface with inset sink and drainer. Integral hob and oven with extractor hob over. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Recess spot lights. A range of wall and base mounted units and loft access.
Lounge 16' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.08m x 3.78m )
Two rear aspect double glazed windows, front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted lights, two radiators and carpet.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Inner hall, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom 1 16' 7" maximum x 11' 2" maximum ( 5.05m maximum x 3.40m maximum )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, loft access and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Studio Annex 13' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.87m )
Open planned room, rear aspect double glazed window, front aspect door, carpet, exposed beams and night storage heater, door to;
Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, vaulted ceiling, tiled shower cubical and vinyl flooring.
Garage/workshop 16' 7" x 9' ( 5.05m x 2.74m )
Double door entry and concrete base.
Stable Block 1 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Stable Block 2 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Entrance Area/ Tack Room 16' x 6' ( 4.88m x 1.83m )
Work Shop 15' 9" x 12' ( 4.80m x 3.66m )
Light, front and rear aspect windows.
The property is approached via a shingled drive way providing multiple off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear, directly off the back of the barn, is a large stoned garden with concrete blocked seating area, oil tank leading to the enclosed rear garden. The garden is split in to two paddocks with a small wooded copse in the corner, mature screened hedging and a small orchard with a selection of fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61517819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.