3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackstairs Road, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Semi
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC & En-Suite To Master
- Off-Road Parking & Well-Kept Garden
- No Onward Chain
Early viewing is strongly advised on this beautifully presented semi situated on a popular development close to amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property boasts three spacious bedrooms as well as an en-suite, downstairs WC, off-road parking and a private garden. No Onward Chain.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this lovely semi detached house situated on a popular development close to local amenities, schools and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current vendors and offers spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge and a kitchen/diner to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking for two vehicles and has a well-kept, private garden. This house is being sold with no ongoing chain and would make a fantastic first time buy or family home. An early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to the first floor and a radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, electric fireplace, two radiators and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 1" x 8' ( 4.60m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, electric cookerpoint, cookerhood, integrated washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge freezer and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, good sized built-in storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max includes wardrobes x 11' 2" max into recess ( 3.25m max includes wardrobes x 3.40m max into recess )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator. Door to en-suite
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.51m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in storage cupboard and a radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property there are decorative borders housing plants and shrubs as well as a lawned area and a paved footpath to the entrance door. Paved driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is panel enclosed fencing, laid to lawn garden with decking and patio sitting area and a wooden shed for storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61517822.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.