2 bedroom flat for saleThe Lodge, Creffield Road, Ealing
- Two double bedrooms with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Two Luxurious bathrooms
- 61.6 sq m | 663 sq ft
- Spacious open-plan reception
- Modern fully integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Engineered oak flooring throughout
- Secure gated development
- Moments from Ealing Common tube station
- 250 year lease
- Chain free
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a superb two double bedroom apartment set on the First floor of 'The Lodge', a secure gated development, just moments from leafy Ealing Common. Drawing you in with its striking period façade the design of this stunning property is second to none: from the light sensors in the bedroom wardrobes to the designer chrome tapware and digital heating in the house, the finishing touches give the apartment a sense of character and style and sets a precedent for modern luxury living in the area.
Located just moments from Ealing Common Underground Station and approximately 10 minutes walk from Ealing Broadway Station and bustling Haven Green, residents of 'The Lodge' will be able to commute in or out of London easily.
Property ref: 121_1534_4238056
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61518023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4238056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.