2 bedroom flat for saleThe Lodge, Creffield Road, Ealing
- Two spacious double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Two luxurious bathrooms
- Spacious and elegant open-plan reception
- Modern fully integrated kitchen with exquisite Siemens appliances
- Ample storage opportunities
- Engineered oak flooring throughout
- Secure gated development
- Moments from Ealing Common tube station
- 250 year lease
- Chain free
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this vast two double bedroom apartment with two bathrooms set in 'The Lodge', a secure gated development, just moments from leafy Ealing Common. Drawing you in with its striking period façade this stunning property offers a blend of light, space and elegance and embodies luxury living throughout. The apartment is in excess of 900 sq ft comprising a generous open-plan kitchen with an island allowing for excellent living and entertaining space. The contemporary kitchen has built in Siemens appliances with quartz surfaces and there are two luxury, bespoke bathrooms. The charm of the apartment is apparent throughout - from its engineered oak flooring to the bespoke lighting solutions, which perfectly illuminate the space.
Located just moments from Ealing Common Underground Station and approximately a 10 minutes’ walk from Ealing Broadway Station and bustling Haven Green residents of 'The Lodge' can commute easily into or out of London.
Property ref: 121_1534_4173827
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61518050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4173827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.