3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLAUDERDALE AVENUE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 3JP
- OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY FAMILY HOME
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED CLOSE TO CLEVELEYS TOWN CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEA FRONT, MANY AMENITIES & BUS/TRAM ROUTES
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING BAXI BOILER (2015)
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - LOUNGE & DINING ROOM * FITTED KITCHEN
- LANDING - LEADING TO THREE BEDROOMS & FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * 23' TIMBER STUDIO AT THE REAR
- LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- CATCHMENT AREA FOR EXCELLENT PRIMARY SCHOOLS
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, WITH GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY FAMILY HOME & CONVENIENTLY SITUATED CLOSE TO CLEVELEYS TOWN CENTRE, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & THE SEA FRONT. OFFERING GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION, 23' TIMBER STUDIO, PRIVATE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61518113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.