3 bedroom flat for sale9/3 Goldenacre Terrace, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH3 5QP
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in a desirable part of Edinburgh's Inverleith area, to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises of an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, box room / study, and a bathroom.
- This period property features high ceilings, front facing bay window, stripped-wood panelled doors, varnished hardwood flooring, ornate cornice-work, sash/casement windows and features a firepla...
- Highlights include a quality modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting, gas central heating, secured entry system, and a secluded, well-maintained shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 7TH SEPT @12*** Immaculately-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in a desirable part of Edinburgh's Inverleith area, to the north of the city centre. The generous hall has space for freestanding furniture and features two built-in store cupboards and the entry system handset. South facing to the front, the light living room includes a bay window, gas fireplace with tasteful surround, decorative cornice-work and ceiling rose. Set to the rear, the dining room / kitchen has a press cupboard; whilst the fitted units include quality Minerva worktops and breakfast bar, a tiled surround, unit downlights, sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedrooms one is set to the front and features decorative cornice-work, and a fitted mirrored wardrobe. Bedroom two is set to the rear, whilst the single third bedroom is front facing. The box room / study is set off the hall and includes fitted shelving. A stylish bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite including a shower above the bath. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.