3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLong Horse Croft, Saffron Walden, Essex
Under Offer £315,000
- Large, extended living accommodation
- Superbly refitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Refurbished bathroom
- Recently installed replacement double-glazing
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Corner plot
- Cul-de-sac location
- Detached garage and parking
A beautifully presented, refurbished and extended 3 bedroom modern home providing outstanding living space.
The property is very well-situated in a small cul-de-sac, enjoying a prominent position and has been significantly extended and recently refurbished to provide a fantastic open living room / refitted kitchen / dining room - a fantastic open plan living space, with two sets of patio doors onto the garden. It is tastefully decorated throughout, with a refurbished bathroom and has the benefit of gas-fired central heating and recently replaced double-glazing. It has a detached garage, with parking, and a lovely private garden.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities, including the renowned Saffron Hall and cinema, which is situated at the County High School. Audley End mainline station is just two miles distance and the M11 access point at Stump Cross 4 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61519448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF160496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.