2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRedenhall Road, Harleston
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £190,000 -£200,000**
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Extensive Ground Floor Extension
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Detached Single Garage and Outbuildings
- Very Large Enclosed Rear Garden
**Guide Price £190,000-£200,000** Two bedroom extended end terrace property, offering multiple off road parking, detached single garage, a range of outbuildings, a deceptively spacious large enclosed rear garden. The property is offered with no onward chain.
A deceptively spacious and extended, two bedroom end of terrace cottage situated just at the edge of the town of Harleston. Accommodation comprises; side porch, to the rear of the property leading to the inner hall way providing access to the kitchen, utility room and cloak room, dining room and lounge. To the first floor, the property offers two bedrooms and bathroom.
The property requires some modernisation and updating throughout.
Outside there is an extensive garden, with multiple off road parking for several vehicles. The drive way provides access to the detached single garage and further outbuildings. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn. The garden is split in to three sections, one of which includes an open swimming pool.
Side aspect entrance door, carpet, oil fired boiler, two internal windows and door to;
Carpet, side aspect double glazed window, open to;
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Side aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base mounted units, work surface with stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. Part tiled walls, electric cooker point, carpet and door to;
Utility Area 9' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.65m )
Space for washing machine, side aspect double glazed window, night storage heater, carpet and door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 12' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.81m )
Side aspect double glazed window, stairs to first floor, radiator, carpet, shallow cupboard and door to;
Lounge 15' x 13' 5" ( 4.57m x 4.09m )
Front aspect double glazed window and double glazed door, radiator and carpet.
Radiator, carpet, side aspect double glazed window and doors to;
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, built in wardrobe and airing cupboard with radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Side aspect double glazed window and carpet.
Pound bath with surround, hand wash basin, low level flush W/C, radiator, tiled shower cubical and carpet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61520351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.