1 bedroom coach house for saleSparrow Path, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £180,000
- COMPLETION FOR JAN/FEB 2017
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- CAR PORT
- QUIET, PRIVATE LOCATION
MUST BE SEEN!! FREEHOLD!! GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS!! This one bedroom coach house is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a fully integrated kitchen, gas central heating and a car port. The property is situated in a private no-through road in a quiet corner of Sandhills.
MUST BE SEEN!! FREEHOLD!! GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS!! This one bedroom coach house is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a fully integrated kitchen, gas central heating and a car port. The property is situated in a private no-through road in a quiet corner of Sandhills and consists of: entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is a car port and communal gardens.
Double glazed front door with feature windows, stairs leading up to the hallway. Radiator.
1st Floor Hallway
Velux window, doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Lounge Area 17' max x 14' 4" max narrowing to 11' 1" ( 5.18m max x 4.37m max narrowing to 3.38m )
Opens into the kitchen area. Two double glazed windows to the front. TV and telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen Area 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Velux window to the rear. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 1" max ( 3.40m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed windows to the front. Built-in wardrobe, loft access, radiator.
Velux to the rear. Bath with shower screen and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail. Part tiled.
Path leading to the parking.
Car port, under stairs storage cupboard with light, grassed area to the rear and communal gardens. Allocated parking for an additional 2 or 3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61520354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.