3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthfield Road, Peterborough
- Established Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Popular Location
Close to local amenities and a short drive to the City Centre. This SEMI DETACHED HOME has TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, THREE BEDROOMS, GARAGE & GARDENS.
With viewing's recommended, this SEMI DETACHED HOME has GAS RADIATOR HEATING and comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, KITCHEN and REAR LOBBY. The landing leads to THREE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside are GARDENS FRONT & REAR with a DRIVEWAY leading to a SINGLE GARAGE. Situated in a popular location, the property is close to many local amenities & schools for all ages.
Raised Panel Front Door To:
Radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing with understairs storage cupboard, door to:
Lounge 12' into recess x 12' 4" plus bay ( 3.66m into recess x 3.76m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Fitted gas fire, TV point, radiator.
Dining Room 11' min x 12' 6" ( 3.35m min x 3.81m )
Fitted gas fire with back boiler, radiator, sliding patio door to the rear garden, alcove storage.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer and mixer tap over, gas cooker point, double radiator, ceramic tiling throughout, open plan to:
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, vinyl flooring, vent for tumble dryer, double glazed door to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" plus bay x 12' max narrowing to 10' 2" ( 3.76m plus bay x 3.66m max narrowing to 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, double radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" min x 10' into alcove ( 2.46m min x 3.05m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 5' 4" x 6' 6" ( 1.63m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising paneled with mixer tap shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiling throughout, double radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
To the front is gated side access leading to the rear and larger than average garage. The rear garden has a raised patio area, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders. There is a single garage and driveway providing off road parking, outside tap and vegetable plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61520378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.