2 bedroom maisonette for saleRochester Road, Gravesend, Kent
- Split level maisonette
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with balcony
- Integral garage underneath
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (80)
PUBLIC NOTICEWard and Partners are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of.
£190,000 for 4 Parkwoods, Rochester Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2DW.
Anyone wishing to place an off on the property should contact.
Ward and Partners, 25 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1AT.
Telephone: 01474 352417
More detailsSet within a cul-de-sac location and accessed via steps to your very own front door is this split level maisonette.The property feels so much more like a house than a flat with a ground floor cloakroom just inside the front door which will be ideal for when you have guests. The good sized lounge/diner has patio doors leading onto a Juliette balcony to allow a cool breeze on a warm summer's day and the kitchen is of a good size giving you plenty of room to cook up a treat for that special meal. When night time comes you can walk upstairs where you will find two double bedrooms as well as a bathroom where you can relax in the tub at the end of a hard day.There is communal parking outside but, below the property, there is your very own garage to park your car or can even for extra storage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'6 x 13'0 (5.34m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 9'0 (3.15m x 2.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 13'0 (5.34m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'2 (3.28m x 2.80m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'8 (1.93m x 1.73m)
- Garage Underneath
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61521263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.