4 bedroom detached house for saleMonitor Way, Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Stunning brand new Bewely Home
- Four bedrooms; master has en-suite
- £10,000 towards Stamp Duty!
- Flooring, light fittings and turf included
- Close to schools and great transport links
- Designer kitchen with integrated appliances
- Single garage and enclosed rear garden
- Two separate reception room plus a study
INCLUDES £10,000 towards Stamp Duty plus flooring, light fittings and turf! Just one remaining at Bewley Homes' prestigious Mohawk Gardens. This well designed family home has a beautiful open plan kitchen and features an array of high quality integrated appliances whilst the dining room, bright living room and study complete the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs comprises of 4 DOUBLE bedrooms with the master benefitting from built-in wardrobes and an en-suite that incorporates Roca sanitary-ware. Conveniently located close to Dinton Pastures Country Park yet within easy reach of Woodley centre, Reading and beyond, Mohawk Gardens offers the very best of contemporary town and country living.
Living room 4.88m (16'0) x 3.43m (11'3)
Dining room 3.2m (10'6) x 2.74m (9')
Study 3.12m (10'3) x 2.67m (8'9)
Kitchen 5.49m (18'0) x 3.12m (10'3)
Master bedroom 3.66m (12'0) x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom 2 4.27m (14'0) x 2.9m (9'6)
Bedroom 3 3.96m (13'0) x 3.28m (10'9)
Bedroom 4 3.35m (11'0) x 2.97m (9'9)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Estate Charge: There is an estate charge of £221.54 per annum
From Reading proceed out along Kings Road/A329 for approximately 0.5 of a mile, then at Cemetery Junction bear left onto London Road/A4. At the roundabout take the third exit and join the A3290. Continue for about 2 miles and take the left lane exit onto A329/Winnersh/Woodley. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Bader Way and after about 1 mile take third exit off the roundabout into Mohawk Way.
* Designer kitchen units with post formed laminate worktops and upstands; stainless steel splashback
* Stainless steel finished appliances consisting of double oven, five ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
* Ceramic floor tiling
Bathroom, En-suite and Cloakroom:
* Roca white bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
* Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
* Multi rail chrome towel warmer
* Ceramic floor tiles
Heating and Security:
Gas fired condensing boiler central heating system with thermostatic controlled radiators
* Class 2 flue fireplace; limestone surround
* Photovoltaic solar panels
* Light and power to loft
* Wiring for zoned wireless security alarm system
*Driveways and parking spaces to be block paved
* Private footpaths and patios will be paving slabs
* Front gardens landscaped to approved design
* Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
* Rear garden boundaries to be close board fencing
* Light fitting to all external doors
* Light and power to garage
* Water tap to rear of properties
Each property will be sold with the benefit of the 10 year Premier structural warranty. Details of the scheme will be available through the sales office.
24hr Emergency Cover:
All Bewley Homes purchasers benefit from a two year 24-hour emergency cover, 7 days a week, provided by npa24:7. Details of the scheme will be available through the sales office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61521500.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.