3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLees Holm, Thornhill, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000***
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Popular Residential Area
- Kitchen / Diner
- Potential To Extend (Subject To P/P)
***Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000*** Located within Thornhill and situated on a large corner plot is this three bedroom end terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Potential to extend (subject to p/p)
***Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000***
Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
Door to side, radiator and door to lounge. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' x 12' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Wall mounted gas fire, coving to ceiling and door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.72m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, radiator and central heating boiler. Double glazed windows to rear and side and door to garden.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.51m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with mixer tap. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn. To the rear is a paved sitting area and outside tap. To the side is a large corner plot that in our opinion could be extended (subject to planning permission).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61522040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.