3 bedroom detached house for saleNeale Avenue, Kettering
Sold STC £239,995
- Popular North Kettering Location
- Detached Family Home
- Planning for Single Dwelling
- Generous Size Plot
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory & Three Bedrooms
- Viewing Highly Recommended
POPULAR NORTH KETTERING LOCATION - Two reception rooms, conservatory, cloakroom and shower room, upstairs bathroom. Planning granted for a detached annexe, Viewing Highly Recommended.
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 12'9 x 11'9 (3.88m x 3.58m)
Window to side aspect. Sliding patio doors giving access to rear garden. Radiator. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire, marble effect hearth and Adams style surround. Storage cupboard with window to front aspect and boiler for central heating.
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM 11'9 into bay x 10'3 (3.58m x 3.12m)
Bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
KITCHEN 11'1 x 8'4 (3.37m x 2.54m)
A range of modern white units to base and wall with contrasting dark work surfaces and brick effect tiled splash back surrounds. A white single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap over. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for slot in cooker with canopy style cooker hood over. Window to conservatory. Door to:
CONSERVATORY 12'9 x 8'9 (3.88m x 2.66m)
Windows to two sides and French doors giving access to rear garden and patio area. Doors to cloakroom and shower room.
Suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Electric heater. Frosted window to front aspect.
UTILITY/SHOWER ROOM 8'6 x 4'9 (2.59m x 1.44m)
Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Wall lights. Corner shower cubicle. Window to side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 13'10 x 9'5 into recess (4.21m x 2.87m)
Windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator. Storage cupboard with shelving and window to front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 10' x 8'7 to face of wardrobes. (3.04m x 2.61m)
Window to front aspect. Radiators. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
BEDROOM THREE 8'4 x 7' (2.54m x 2.13m)
Windows to side and rear aspects. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Enclosed by walling with gated access to front door.
DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
Located to the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single size garage with up and over door to front, power and light. Personal door into rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs. Patio area for outside entertaining. Personal door into garage. Gated access to driveway.
Planning permission has been granted for an annexe in the garden under planning reference KET/2013/0721.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61522055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.