4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDouglas Avenue, Burnside, Glasgow
Sold STC £320,000
- RED SANDSTONE SEMI DETACHED EDWARDIAN VILLA
- PUBLIC ROOM/ FOURTH BEDROOM
- KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS, EN SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
Situated within this premier southside address is this most appealing and attractive Red Sandstone Edwardian Semi Detached villa.
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout is this impressive traditional red sandstone semi detached villa. Having been upgraded to an exacting standard and boasting imaginatively altered and generously proportioned family accommodation the interior comprises: Entrance vestibule, immediately impressive reception hall, stunning formal lounge complete with bay windows to front and feature log burner at focal point, attractive and versatile public room/fourth bedroom whilst the accommodation continues with an impressive dining kitchen displaying feature central island, integral appliances and convenient French doors leading to rear landscaped gardens. A convenient separate large utility room provides an excellent space for day to day requirements. Located at first floor level are a further three further beautifully presented and well proportioned bedrooms, bedroom two with a convenient en suite accessed to side. The accommodation is completed overall with a well equipped luxury family bathroom incorporating three piece suite and separate double width shower cubicle. The property is further enhanced with a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst in addition a fresh and tasteful decorative theme is in place throughout. Externally there are beautifully maintained landscaped gardens surrounding with the rear in particular boasting south facing aspects,
Lounge 18' 3" x 14' 2" ( 5.56m x 4.32m )
Dining Kitchen 13' 3" x 15' 2" ( 4.04m x 4.62m )
Utility Room 9' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 19' 9" MAX x 9' 7" ( 6.02m MAX x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" MAX x 9' 4" ( 3.12m MAX x 2.84m )
Bedroom Four 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61523843.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.