3 bedroom detached house for saleRougham End, Weasenham, King's Lynn
- Mature Detached House
- Generous Plot of 1/3 Acre STMS
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove, Kitchen - Breakfast & Utility Room
- Three / Four Double Bedrooms
- Garden Room and Fourth Bedroom / Study
- Viewing Recommended
Situated in a SECLUDED POSITION on a GENEROUS PLOT of approx 1/3 Acre STMS. This Detached Residence benefits from three bedrooms, lounge & kitchen - breakfast room. Outside the property boasts mature gardens, large driveway, garage and summer house. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
An attractive detached character residence situated in a secluded position on a plot of approximately 1/3 acre STMS. The property has potential for extending and benefits from flexible living accommodation, ample off road parking, garage/workshop and summer house / studio. Viewing Essential!.
Sun Room 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed door to front and rear, door bedroom four / study and inner hall. UPVC windows to front and rear and tiled flooring.
Coat hooks, radiator and tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, base units with worksurface over, space for washing machine, heated towel rail, WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 11' 6" + Reccess x 13' 1" ( 3.51m + Reccess x 3.99m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over. One and half bowl ceramic sink and drainer, space for range cooker and space for fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and double aspect room with UPVC double glazed window to rear and side.
Door to walk in cupboard and door to:
Study 5' 10" x 7' 7" ( 1.78m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 12' ( 3.94m Max x 3.66m )
Brick fireplace with inset cast iron Multi-fuel stove set on a tiled hearth. TV point, radiator, double aspect room with UPVC double glazed French doors to side and UPVC double glazed window to front. Door to staircase leading to first floor landing.
Bedroom Four 15' 8" x 6' 3" ( 4.78m x 1.91m )
Oak flooring, radiator and loft access. Window to the front aspect and door into:
Wet room with shower, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring and walls, loft access and radiator. Window to the side aspect.
Stairs from lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.58m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 11' 1" Max ( 2.26m x 3.38m Max )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over and towel rail. Tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Timber Summerhouse / Studio 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
French doors to front and glazed windows to front with power and light.
Garage / Workshop 20' 11" x 30' 5" ( 6.38m x 9.27m )
Double doors to side with power and lighting.
The property is set back from the road behind a high brick and stone wall and hedging and is approached over an extensive gravelled driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading further to the Garage/Workshop. There is a concrete pathway leading to the property. There is a patio seating area just outside the rear of the property and a further seating are to the side both with beautiful views of the garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, herbs, various fruit trees, bay trees, mature pines and hardwoods. Large timber summer house/Studio. The front garden is mainly lawned and the lawns wrap around the house to the side and rear. The plot is approximately 1/3 acre STMS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61523855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.