2 bedroom park home for saleShelley Street, Loughborough
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Garden Area
- Double glazing and central heating
William H Brown proudly present to the market a delightful park home situated in the popular Palma Park development in Loughborough. Offered to market with no upward chain.
William H Brown proudly present to the market a delightful park home situated in the popular Palma Park development in Loughborough. Offered to market with no upward chain. Situated on a well appointed plot, an internal inspection is strongly advised. Comprising of entrance porch, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. With outside garden area. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Breakfast/kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, door to hall. Fitted Kitchen with wall base and draw units. Sink drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back. Gas cooker point and telephone point. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space and radiator.
Lounge/diner 11' x 19' 8" max ( 3.35m x 5.99m max )
Double glazed window to front and side. Door to front, feature fireplace radiator and television point.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" into wardrobe x 9' 7" max into wardrobe ( 2.92m into wardrobe x 2.92m max into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with electric shower, WC, Wash hand basin, radiator shaver point, electric heater and cover housing the boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.