2 bedroom flat for salePalmeira Avenue, Hove
- Stunning Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Fabulous South/West Garden
- Beautiful Lounge/Kitchen
- Original Period Features
- Central Sought After Location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in Central Hove (Brunswick, Adelaide and Regency).
* Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge: 20' 7" x 15' 2"
* Bedroom Two: 11' 5" x 10'
* Bedroom One: 17' 3" x 11' 8"
* Garden: 27' x 21'
Palmeira Avenue is without doubt one of the areas most sought after roads, adjacent to Palmeira Square and within easy walking distance to many amenities including Hove seafront with its Lawns promenade and bathing beaches, the excellent shops/restaurants along Western Road/Churchill Square shopping thoroughfare and Brighton and Hove mainline railway stations with there direct links to Victoria are easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61525325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.