3 bedroom flat for saleGrange Court, North Grange Mount, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Spacious & Characterful Third Floor Flat
- 3 Bedrooms Plus Dressing Room or Study
- Spacious Lounge With Period Fireplace
- Kitchen With Panoramic Views, Including Original 1912 Crockery Cupboards
- Master Bedroom With French Window Onto Balcony
- Balcony Has Panoramic Views & Accommodates Table & Chairs
- Door Entry Intercom System & Unrestricted On-Street Parking
- Lovely Leafy Location With Easy Access To Amenities & City Centre
This THREE BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR FLAT has superb views over Woodhouse Ridge and the Meanwood Valley and even has a BALCONY THAT CAN ACCOMMODATE A TABLE AND CHAIRS from the master bedroom. With just over 900 sq.ft (84 sq.m) of floor space this is one of the largest flats in this BEAUTIFUL EDWARDIAN (1912) PROPERTY. The accommodation has electric storage radiator heating and retains MANY OF THE ORIGINAL FEATURES, including original cupboards, fireplaces and even the parquet floor in the dining hall - which the owner restored block by block. Grange Court is a relaxed 40 minute walk from the city centre, and yet from the gate is a woodland path that leads along the Ridge, down to the beck and through ginnels to Meanwood Park and beyond - a green corridor that carries you out of the city and into the countryside. Buses into the city centre run every 10 minutes, which is (presently) a £5.50 taxi ride. Headingley centre is a 10 minute walk along the back road of Wood Lane where there is a Sainsbury's as well as excellent independent shops, bars and restaurants. Heading north, Meanwood is a 15 minute walk and has a different variety of shops: Waitrose, Aldi and Asda as well as some independent restaurants and bars. And walking east is Hyde Park Corner, only 15 minutes away with a vibrant atmosphere of cafés, pubs and bars, as well as the beautiful Woodhouse Moor with its gardens and tennis courts. Entertainment is close by with the Hyde Park Picture House, Cottage Road Cinema and the home of Yorkshire's Cricket and Rugby all within walking distance.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61525646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.