2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £295,000
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre
A spacious and well presented two bedroom Victorian cottage situated within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities which include a Wednesday & Friday market. The cottage must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Situated in this quiet residential location we offer for sale this spacious and well presented two bedroom Victorian cottage with a through lounge, fitted kitchen, gas central heating via radiators and double glazed windows. The cottage benefits from being within close proximity of good transport links, schools for all age groups and also being within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre which offer further shopping and recreational amenities. An internal viewing is a must.
Upvc double glazed main front door leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 7" x 11' ( 7.80m x 3.35m )
Feature double glazed window to both front and rear elevation, power points, radiators, tv point, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor. Attractive laminate wood flooring and door to:
Kitchen 16' 4" x 6' 5" ( 4.98m x 1.96m )
With a range of white gloss wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, built in oven with feature ceramic hob, space for American style fridge freezer, ceramic white sink unit, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed windows to side and double glazed feature French doors leading to rear garden. Wall mounted combination boiler, ample power points, partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
With door to Bedroom 1 & Bedroom 2
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobes, power points, radiator, TV point, coving to ceiling, door to lobby with door to bedroom 2 and door to family bathroom.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear elevation and side elevation, large storage cupboard and radiator.
The cottage benefits from a SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area, slightly raised lawned area with flower borders, garden shed, fenced boundaries. REAR GATE providing pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61527050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.