3 bedroom detached house for saleSouthdale Gardens, Ossett
Sold STC £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £220,000
- 3 bedroom attractive Detached Family Home
- No Upper Chain
- Garage and generous off road parking
- Stunning dining kitchen
GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £220,000. Rarely does such an attractive property in an ideal location for schools, motorway network links come onto the open market. Needs to be viewed to fully appreciate this family home. Ideal for Southdale School, Ossett Town Centre and motorway network links.
GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £220,000. A 3 bedroom attractive detached property located in the ever popular town of Ossett with excellent access to Southdale School and other schools in the surrounding area and the Northern motorway network links. The property has been well presented throughout and comprises of entrance hallway, dining kitchen with oak units, separate dining room, living room with french doors overlooking the rear gardens, downstairs w.c., 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. The outside of the property has a garage and several off road parking spaces, enclosed well stocked gardens and patio terrace to the rear. No Upper Chain.Viewing by Appointment.
Upvc door with half moon glazed panel leading into the hallway. Parquet style laminate flooring, staircase access to the first floor with open banistrail. Glazed cabinet and storage, radiator. Half glazed doors leading into the dining kitchen and into the living room.
Wall mounted wash basin, low level flush w.c., partly tiled splashback, radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 9' 3" Max ( 5.44m x 2.82m Max )
Upvc window to the front and to the side aspect. Upvc obscured glazed door to the side of the property. Modern and contemporary kitchen with a range of solid oak base and wall units, cornice and plinths, some glazed units, under cabinet lights, space for a range oven, triple extractor fan, built-in plate rack area, shelving, porcelain one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled floor, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, wine rack area, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling, convector style radiator, deep skirtings.
Living Room 11' 2" x 16' 7" into alcove ( 3.40m x 5.05m into alcove )
French doors leading to the rear gardens. Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, living flame gas fireplace to the chimney breast with an ornate marble style base, back and ornate hearth, decorative coving to ceiling, tv point, laminate floor. French doors leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.67m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, tv point, decorative coving.
First Floor Landing
Staircase leading to the first floor landing. Upvc bow style window to the front aspect. Coving to the ceiling, loft access, deep skirtings, storage airing cupboard over the bulkhead.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" Max x 8' 11" ( 4.47m Max x 2.72m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, full height wardrobes to include two doubles and storage overhead, laminate floor, deep skirtings. Access into the en-suite.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with bi-folding shower screen,low level flush w.c., wash basin set within vanity unit, partly tiled splashback.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Deep skirtings, laminate flooring, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' Max x 7' 2" ( 3.35m Max x 2.18m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Laminate floor, tv point, coving to ceiling, deep skirtings.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, partly tiled walls, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway providing car parking for three cars and an integral garage with an up and over door, grassed area, plants and borders. Gated access leading to the rear. Tiered garden to the rear with a paved patio terrace, fruit trees, plants and borders. Patio beyond the garage area, lean to storage, security lighting.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Dewsbury Road for approximately 1 mile. Take a left onto Queens Drive to the T-junction. Take a right onto Station Road, 2nd left onto Southdale Road. Immediate right onto Southdale Gardens. Take a right and the property can be identified by our for board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61527092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.