3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGallants Lane, East Harling, Norwich
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individual Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Single Garage
- Popular Village Location
***UNIQUE AND INDIVIDUAL *** An individual light and airy detached bungalow situated in the popular village of East Harling. Boasting an elevated position and offering three large double bedrooms, large 23' living room, kitchen and garage.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 7' ( 3.48m x 2.13m )
Partly bricked with double glazed UPVC windows providing the front entrance, wall lights, electrical sockets and vertical blinds fitted to the windows. Door leading to;
Study 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Radiator, carpet and a door leading to;
Telephone shelf with phone point, three recessed cupboards with space for hanging and loft hatch.
Low level flush W/C, radiator and double glazed rear window.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' x 10' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.25m )
A range of wall and base mounted units, two integral ovens, four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan over, oven contains one eye level grill. 1 1/2 stainless steel bowl and drainer, part splash backs. Radiator and double glazed side aspect windows. Doors leading to;
Lounge/dining Room 23' x 15' ( 7.01m x 4.57m )
Two large front aspect windows both fitted with vertical blinds, open style living space, two radiators, television point, two wall lights with two pendant chandeliers. A natural stoned fireplace with a wooden mantle.
Lobby 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
Double glazed UPVC doors to the rear garden, a UPVC providing side entrance to property, glazed door leading to the kitchen and a glazed sliding door to the garage.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted cupboards, draws and wardrobes.
Bedroom2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator, built in wardrobe. A corner shower cubical, over head lighting, extractor fan, hand rails and fold up shower set.
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, built in wardrobe. Corner sink with a back splash.
Double glazed window, airing cupboard with shelving and hot water tank. Paneled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level flush W/C. Radiator, heated towel rail, shaver point and light.
Garage 19' x 8' 5" ( 5.79m x 2.57m )
Double glazed rear window, up and over door, shelving and a security light with sensor.
Gate to the side of the garage, giving access to greenhouse, patio and rear garden.
The bungalow is surrounded by a boarder of lawns, shrubbery and rockery. There are two beds at the front of the bungalow with a compost heap to the rear of the property, there is also a greenhouse and shed with a patio area that has a low wall and raised flower beds.
The greenhouse has a sliding door, shelving, a small heather and is well insulated. The shed has 2 fitted strip light and has 2 double power sockets.
To the back of the property there is an outside tap, there are 3 water butts. The driveway is situated to the side of the property, it offers ample parking and leads to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61529000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.