2 bedroom flat for saleLangside Avenue, Langside, G41
- Stunning two bedroom traditional tenement flat.
- Outstanding views to Queens Park and the Battlefield Monument.
- Fabulous dining kitchen and bathroom.
- Gas central heating.
- Wonderful sense of light and space.
Enjoying a truly outstanding setting above the treetops of Queens Park is this wonderful two bedroom traditional tenement flat. Forming part of a handsome red sandstone block, the property has been renovated to an exacting standard by the current owners to provide a harmonious combination of fabulous original features and sleek contemporary finishes.
An elegant and welcoming reception hall forms the heart of the property, offering access to: a marvelous bay windowed lounge with a dual aspect window formation offering aspects to Queens Park and the Battlefield Monument, beautifully finished kitchen with sleek cabinetry and contemporary tiling, two excellent double bedrooms and a fabulous guest bathroom. For warmth and security, gas central heating, sash and case windows and security entry system are provided. Outdoors, one finds peaceful residents gardens with decked area.
Langside retains it's enduring appeal to a wide range of purchasers due to it's close proximity to an excellent range of superb local amenities. Shawlands Cross is just a moments walk away providing transport links and a great range of fashionable places to shop and dine. Glasgow City Centre and the motorway network are also within very easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61530782.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LANGSIDE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archibald Sharp, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.